National Africa College Online High School
Our online high school offers students throughout the world an opportunity to participate in an accredited, rigorous high school that values interdisciplinary, hands-on, problem based learning. Our approach to civic and community engagement is unparalleled. Upon graduation, it is our goal that our students are ready and able to apply for and be admitted, with financial support, to top colleges throughout the world.
National Africa College Online High School (NACOHS) is more than an online high school. We are hybrid (blended) in Ghana with high schools and vocational technical training. There are adult schools as well!
US Address: 100 Canterbury Street. Suite 79, Worcester, MA 01603, USA
Tel: 508-615-9700 Cell: 774-232-0055 Email: email@example.com
Ghana Address: P. O. Box KS 970, Kumasi Main Post Office, Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana
Tel: 233-0274-121081/ 233-550091670
Learn More: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Student by applying now.
- Are you interested in volunteering or working for us part-time or full-time? - Are you living in any of the district capitals and the big towns in Ghana? Your town or school may qualify as a partner!
Email your resume to email@example.com today for further discussions!
Our unique program is geared towards helping solve the problems confronting the country and the towns and communities to improve the economic lives of the people.
1. Lack of confidence in the Police. 2. Ghanaians and the Government should each know their responsibilities. 3. The Government should address the worsening traffic situation in the cities, especially Accra and Kumasi. 4. Ghana should be self-sufficient in food production. 5. Integrity and trust for each other should be embedded in the moral fabric of the people. 6. All Ghanaians are one people with a common destiny. 7. The chiefs and their people should be agents of change. 8. The education system should include more hands on class activities. 9. The Health Sector should be improved in all districts. 10. The Road and Transportation network should be expanded with sidewalks in the cities and towns towards the overall growth of the economy and reduce incidence of vehicular accidents..
OUR UNIQUE PARTNERS
We are proud to be partners with the following organizations:
1. The Church of Pentecost is a global religious organization with over 3 million members worldwide!
1 b. The Church of Pentecost USA, Inc
2. Proscola is an emerging leading global teaching, learning and educational management platform based in Switzerland.
3. American High School is an accredited American online high school based in Florida, USA.
4. Peoples Uni is a public health education organization based in the UK offering discounted cost online courses for diploma to masters’ degree students in developing countries. Get a referral from us by contacting us.